Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TMI Tuesday #183




1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?

Still being here after all these years.

2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?

To finish all the needlework projects I began for all my loved ones before I die.

3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?

I googled it and found a couple of reviews on Amazon.

4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?

I believe I answered this on a previous meme--Bob Dole.

5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?

You didn't disallow grandparents, so I am saying my grandmother. I've always wanted to be as sweet and loving as she was.

6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks?

I seriously doubt it. I suppose it could be true, but how would I ever know?

No comments:

Post a Comment